Crane High School currently has five "Highly Qualified" teachers for about sixty students. With this low student to teacher ratio and teachers that are highly involved with their student body and community, students have great potential for high achievement.
Currently Crane's teachers for the 2017-2018 school year include:
- Mr. Doman who teaches Spanish I, Spanish II. CTE, Weight Training, Woods, Construction
- Mr. Driskell who teaches Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Business Math, Pre-Calculus.
- Mrs. Starbuck who teaches Basic English-Freshman English, Composition-Sophomore English, American Literature-Junior English, Senior English, Yearbook & Journalism.
- Mrs. Robbins who teaches Physical Science, Biology, Biology 101/102, Chemistry, and Art.
- Mr. Dowell who teaches Paxton Construction, and Welding.
- Mr. Thompson who teaches Global Studies, US History, Senior Seminar/Personal Finance, and Citizenship Education, Weight Training.
- Mr. Jacobs who teaches Health, Weight training, Advanced PE, and Freshman PE.
- Mrs. Sheeter who teaches Special/Education and Talented & Gifted (TAG).