Oregon Farm Bureau Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship is administered through the OSAC scholarship application and with a deadline of March 1.
- Graduates of Oregon high schools
- Major: Agriculture or forestry OR
- Children or grandchildren of voting Oregon Farm Bureau Foundation members
- GPA: 3.00+
- Full-time enrollment required
- Colleges: Public and nonprofit only
- FAFSA: Not required - not based on financial need
- Apply-compete annually; may be received for a maximum of 5 years
Documents & Additional Requirements
- Essay: Write a brief description regarding your past agricultural experiences. Did you grow up on a farm or ranch? Have you worked on a farm or ranch? If the answer is yes to either question, how many acres on the farm(s) or ranch(es)? What was raised on the farm/ranch? What kind of responsibilities and time commitments did you have on the farm/ranch?
- Essay: Upload a 1-2 page HANDWRITTEN essay explaining how your course of study will impact Oregon agriculture or forestry.
- Membership Information: If OFBF child/grandchild please provide the (1) family name, (2) membership number, and (3) relationship for the voting member of the OFBF
- Upload: Current College Students - Please upload your complete high school transcript