The Travis W. Watkins Tax Resolution & Accounting Firm Scholarship is a one-time $1,000 award for any current or soon-to-be student. The Travis W. Watkins Scholarship has a brief and 100% confidential submission process, and applicants will be judged on their ability to convey the importance of tax compliance as well as the journey of those challenges.
Scholarship Amount: $1000
Scholarship Deadline: Last day in April or the last day in December of every year
Link to Scholarship Webpage: https://www.traviswatkins.com/scholarship/
The High Desert Youth Camp is open to high school students (incoming 9th grade through graduating 12th grade) from Oregon, Idaho and Washington June 10-13, 2020 at Northern Great Basin Experimental Range, near Burns, Oregon. The total cost to the camper is only $50 and all meals are provided! (Local individuals and organizations sponsor the remainder of the fees for all campers.) Receive College Credits and Awards!
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION 2020 - Due April 3, 2020
SEVENTEEN (17) SCHOLARSHIPS WILL BE AWARDED
- FIRST (1ST) – THIRD (3RD) $ 4,000 EACH
- FOURTH (4TH) – TENTH (10TH) $ 2,000 EACH
- ELEVENTH (11TH) – SEVENTEENTH (17TH) $1,000 EACH
- Carefully read the information and instructions printed in this packet.
- Be certain to include all attachments as requested.
- Include your full name on the upper left corner of all pages, including attachments.
- There are 7 (VII) parts to this application. Make sure all portions of the application are completed. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Your physical signature on the Application is required.
- All applications are scanned upon receipt page by page. Therefore, please:
- No double-sided pages, staples, paper clips or binders of any kind.
- DO NOT place transcripts or letters of recommendation in a separate and/or sealed envelope.
- Return this application as soon as possible, postmarked no later than Friday April 3rd, 2020.
- Return postmarked application no later than April 3rd, 2020 to Oregon FNRA State Funding Committee Chairman:
Dr. Maurizio Valerio
52843 Highway 203
Union, OR 97883
- Note: Scholarship Awards are for the Fall 2020 term. However, Scholarship can be deferred up to 2 years but must be used by Fall 2022 term.
Harrington Family Foundation
Established in 2002 by former University of Oregon and NFL quarterback, Joey Harrington, the Harrington Family Foundation (HFF) has raised more than $2M for students across the state of Oregon. HFF cultivates the next generation of leaders in the state of Oregon by providing students need-based leadership scholarships, mentorship support, and an active community network.
The Oregon Community Leadership Scholarship is awarded each academic year to four Oregon graduating high school seniors headed to an in-state university, college or trade school. It is a four-year renewable scholarship at $4,000 per year ($16,000 total per student). The scholarship also offers students personalized access to a board of influential leaders/mentors in the community.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria: achieve a high school diploma or GED in the state of Oregon, have completed an application to at least one Oregon collegiate program (college or trade school), committed to attend an Oregon college or trade school in the 2020/21 academic year, completed standardized testing required for program admission (SAT or ACT), proof of community involvement/volunteerism, and have financial need.
To learn more, please visit harringtonfamilyfoundation.org.
2020 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM GUIDELINES- Due April 17
Up to$ 2,000 in scholarships will be awarded to several graduating Oregon high school seniors in the Class of 2020. The amount of the scholarship is a one-time grant and must be used in the year awarded. The final selection of a recipient will be based on the following criteria: academic excellence, personal accomplishments, leadership qualities, and community service.
US Silica/EP Minerals, LLC Vale Operations
Scholarship Application (Academic)-Due March 31
We are proud to sponsor a $2000 non-renewable scholarship to one high school graduating senior in support of the local communities.
We require that you submit a typed essay explaining “What does Leadership mean to you and how do you practice it?” along with the completed application. The essay requirements include a minimum of two-pages; double-spaced.